Today communities in the midwest are collecting bottled water, canned foods, diapers, and dog food. In the coming months after the water recedes after the most major flooding in the last half a century, however, there will be a push for all kinds of building supplies. Spray foam insulation equipment for sale, for instance, will be in high demand, as well as other kinds of spray foam insulation products.
Whether you are looking for a way to make sure that you are able to get your house back to the way it was before a once in a lifetime flood or you are making decisions about the first house that you are ever buying, it is always important to make sure that you have access to the best and most qualified contractors, as well as the needed spray foam insulation equipment for sale.
The Best Insulation and Spray Foam Kits Can Make Your Home Energy Efficient
When was the last time you had to work with a building contractor to built a new home or to remodel or renovate a current home? If it has been awhile then it is important that you understand how busy the best contractors can be. In fact, it is often important for you to get on a contractor’s schedule as soon as possible and that the contractor is able to reserve the needed products and equipment for the entire process.
Did you know that as many as 40% of a building’s energy loss is due to poor air filtration? When you make improvements to the air filtration system and the insulation in your home you can often see immediate results. in fact, you might even find that the energy costs on your very next heating or cooling bill will be less.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the many ways that insulation and other energy saving steps can help you both save money and also add to the value of your home:
- HVAC employment rates are expected to increase from 15% to during the ten years between 2016 and 2026.
- Approximately 56% of the energy used in homes in the U.S. is for heating and cooling, according to the Department of Energy.
- Only behind China, Following China, the U.S. consumed the most energy in the world in the year 2016 at 2,272.7 million metric tons of oil.
- Adding insulation and properly sealing air leaks, monthly energy bills could be slashed by up to 20%, according to The Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) Energy Star Program estimates.
- $400 billion is the approximate combined yearly energy costs of all the industrial and commercial buildings in the U.S.
- To maintain optimum air quality, residential indoor humidity levels should be kept between 30% and 55%.
Finding the right contractor is important, so is that contractor making sure that they have the necessary spray foam insulation equipment for sale or rent reserved for the work that needs to be done on your home.
Trackback from your site.